Degree of difficulty:
|Title: ||WARP - An interactive Sci-Fi Adventure
|Author: ||Todd Willows
|Language: || english
|Genre: ||Science Fiction
- Does the adventure sometimes end negatively if you choose incorrectly?
- Are the riddles too easy, too difficult, or about right?
- Do you have to restart the adventure many times in order to successfully complete it?
- Has the author done anything new and original in this book?
- Are you able to foresee what will happen next or does the author keep you guessing?
Variety of choices:
- Does it keep you on the edge of your seat?
- Do you feel the need to proceed with caution through the adventure?
- Does the story contain themes or ideas that are spooky or unsettling?
- Are you often given more than two options?
- Do you have the option to backtrack if you are going down the wrong path?
- Is the book written well and fun to read?
- Does the book grab you and pull you in?